enter Agility includes different exercises (kinds of courses):
- standard agility – performance of sequence of obstacles set by a judge against time and without faults;
- jumping – the same, but obstacles with contact zones are excluded;
- snooker – performance of sequence of obstacles within two periods (opening and Snooker) to get maximum points for clearly performed obstacles within time set by a judge;
- gamblers (joker) – performance of obstacles by choice during opening period and in closing period as set by a judge, to get maximum points for clearly performed obstacles within time set by a judge;
- pairs or team relay – performed as standard agility (or jumping), but the pair or team members run one by one;
- time-gamble – performance of sequence of obstacles (as in agility) to show the less divergence between the actual result and the announced before start;
- power and speed – performance of two segments of a course: “power” – contains contact obstacles and slalom, it should be performed without faults and refuses within time limit set by a judge, “speed” follows “power” immediately, it’s a jumping segment, which has to be performed within the least time.
follow Competitions are held in four height classes.